New toys week. Fuji X-T2 has arrived and it’s awesome, Apple announced some new toys and while all pretty predictable I’ll have an iPhone 7 later this week.
- The Falling Man – 15 years on and it still leaves me numb
- We’re the Only Plane in the Sky
- Emily Thornberry meltdown over ‘pub quiz’ questions and Sky News ‘sexism’ – She’s embarrassing – sexism is the reason she’s asked questions? Wow!
- Dear Mark. I am writing this to inform you that I shall not comply with your requirement to remove this picture.
- Facebook backs down from ‘napalm girl’ censorship and reinstates photo
- Inside iPhone 7: Why Apple Killed The Headphone Jack – In a week where Samsung phones where catching fire and blowing up cars this isn’t really the biggest tech story.
- Apple – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in 107 seconds – Don’t blink. Smart video from Apple.
- Thoughts and Observations on This Week’s iPhone 7 / Apple Watch Series 2 Special Event – I still think saying ‘courage’ was tone deaf
- Last week on my Mac: It all rests on October now – Mac still my preferred Apple platform so I’m looking for a lot more from them.
- What will the iPhone 8 be made of?
- With The Iphone 7, Apple Changed The Camera Industry Forever
- The 44 Most-Loved Products Launched in Summer 2016
- PlayStation 4 Pro can’t play 4K Blu-ray – The Pro launch was difficult as every streamer watching was in 1080p and non HDR. Underwhelming summed it up.
- No Man’s Sky and the perils of infinite promise
- Mercedes-Benz Making Of – Do we know whats real anymore?
Also published on Medium.