Lots of little things going on at the moment, best summarised with a list. Yep – not in a posting mood at the moment.
- Glasses finally (I hope) sorted. New right lens has made a big difference.
- Few days off work which is great – really need some time away from it.
- No big plans though – jobs round house mostly.
- K2 and WordPress updates have made things a bit nippier round here.
- Tidy up of blog also – removed some redundant pages/features.
- Ordered some new kit…NAS & USB drive to finally get my data and backup issues sorted. I’ll post results once gear is here and up and running.
- I hate wasps!
Updated to new version of Flock which is based on the latest and greatest Firefox 126.96.36.199. Working well and this time I also sorted my bookmarks out removing redundant or easy to Google links and reducing their number by half – used Gordon’s post as a guide.
This cleanup has lead to making Flock my default browser – it really is that good and can’t be more highly recomended as it does everything that Firefox does but more. I also found a solution to getting my back button working in Flock:
Just wanted to add that I recently purchased a Logitech MX610, and likewise the default mapped “back and forward” buttons (via Logitech’s SetPoint) do not work.
Temporarily, to get the “back” button to work, I mapped it to keystroke ‘BACKSPACE’.
Enable Mouse Back Button
Blogged with Flock