Long and messy week ended with some Ramen, shopping and more work but hopefully thats the last out of hours stuff for a while.
Westworld still weaving it’s magic. Four episodes in and it’s great while also a wee bit confusing but it’s good to watch something that makes you think.
Finally got the photo’s from last weekends Caterham racing at Knockhill online. Full album can be found here on Flickr. Yep, still using that old thing.
- Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle [PHOTOS] – Variety
After all the hype I’m glad the wedding is out of the way, but there’s no doubting it was a pretty special day.
- Five years later, Sony looks back at how the DualShock 4 Share button happened – PolygonTime flies – five years since the DualShock…although I hardly use the share button.
- How gamers with disabilities shaped the Microsoft Adaptive ControllerIn other controller news, the new Adaptive Controller from Microsoft is a pretty special device. Sony have won this generation but kudos to Microsoft for trying to make gaming playable for everyone.
- John Carmack – Steve Jobs My wife once asked me “Why do… | FacebookThese notes are amazing.
- Daring Fireball: The End of Third-Party Twitter Clients?Twitter seem hell bent on forcing it’s community to use official apps only. Shame…a backwards step.
- Why Instagram Makes You, Me and Selena Gomez Feel BadKind of harsh on Instagram…follow the right people and it’s a really healthy place to be.
- How North Korean hackers became the world’s greatest bank robbersWho knew…great read.
- Germany Acts to Tame Facebook, Learning From Its Own History of Hate – The New York TimesFighting a losing battle?
- A breakdown of Black Panther’s visual effectsAgree with Kottke, so many film and TV shows using visual effects and in many cases they are hard to spot.
- Above NYC – Filmed in 12KYou need a fast machine and plenty bandwidth…but this is well worth it. Stunning.