Shit week with no sleep and some crap news. Onwards.
Patrick Melrose…difficult to watch in places, Benedict Cumberbatch is pretty amazing throughout. Spotted the Barras and a couple of other Glasgow streets stepping in for New York.
Champions League final. Ramos is a nasty wee shite. Bale was quite magnificent. Robertson kept Liverpool in it. Karius was crap. If ever a game showed why Liverpool need a goalkeeper this was it.
- Patrick Melrose captures heroin addiction perfectly – my memories flooded back | John Crace | Society | The GuardianNever taken drugs and felt the TV show was over the top…clearly not.
- Second Life: Rethinking Myself Through Exercise, Mindfulness, and Gratitude – MacStoriesReally great read and some advice worth following.
- Red Giant | TANKLoved this. Less than 3 mins, give it a try.
- Google’s File on Me Was Huge. Here’s Why It Wasn’t as Creepy as My Facebook Data. – The New York TimesSame for me. Facebook data was weird and full of stuff that wasn’t mine either.
- Irish abortion referendum: Ireland overturns abortion banWonderful wonderful result. Slowly but surely religion is losing it’s grip. NI next!
- How TV Studios Are Scrambling to Keep Talent in the Age of Netflix | Hollywood ReporterToo much TV…this will pop eventually.
- Technology is driving us to distraction | James Williams | Opinion | The GuardianSee it everyday. People on phones constantly, the need to reply to messages even thought they are crap. Let it go.